Mount Mary AcademyGovt. of India Recognized
VTP (PR. No. is 413050039)
Skill Development Department
What Is Vocational Training?
Vocational training is used to prepare for a certain trade or craft. Decades ago, it used to refer solely to such fields are welding and automotive service, but today it can range from hand trades to retail to tourism management. Vocational training is education only in the type of trade a person wants to pursue, forgoing traditional academics.
Vocational Training Overview
Vocational training, also known as Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Career and Technical Education (CTE), provides job-specific technical training for trades, such as DTP & Printing, personality development, spoken english, Web Designing, Diploma in Guidance & Counseling, Digital Photography, Sound & Video Editing, Digital Film-making, Audio Engineering etc. These programs generally focus on providing students with hands-on instruction, and can lead to certification, a diploma or certificate. Vocational training can also give applicants an edge in job searches, since they already have the certifiable knowledge they need to enter the field. A student can receive vocational training either in high school, a community college or at trade schools for adults.
Our Skill Development Programs
Mount Mary College also offer a variety of vocational courses and programs. This form of instruction includes hands-on training without the added emphasis on standard subjects like math and English. Instead, students take specific classes related to the job they’re training for. We typically utilize cooperative training techniques, where students are able to work in the job they’re studying for and attend classes. Most vocational training programs can be completed within six months to two years.
Following are the course offer in our college with duration of the course and total Fees.
- AAT Accounts Assitant using Tally
- DTP|Print Publishing Assistance
- Study of Skill & Personality Development
- Spoken English and Language presentation.
- Web Designing and Web Devlopment.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Digital Photography
Sound & Video
- Diploma in Sound and Video Editingling
- Adv. Diploma in Music & Video Production
- PG Diploma in Digital Film-Making
- PG Diploma in Audio Engineering (Studio Mixing)
- PG Diploma in Audio Engineering (Live Sound)
- Adavance Diploma in Cinematography
For further information and details, contact Principal Office.
Other courses may also be tailor made based on individual’s interest.